Sunday 8 July 2012

Basically Disney

I don't try and hide my love for a bit of Disney magic. Last year, me and my sister took our first (very long awaited) trip to Disneyland, and were not one bit disappointed. Mickey Mouse photo was a highlight. He was such a flirt! My obsession with red and white polka puts Minnie Mouse right up there with my favourite people too.


Channel 5 has bought a new opportunity to re-live all sorts of Disney fairy-tales every week! It's so good, and so addictive. Modern day fairytale characters are stuck in the modern world and they can't remember who they really are. If you're not hooked already, you will be.

The story flicks between the past and the present, the fairytale land and the modern world. Jennifer Morrison comes straight from House to help save the day alongside the most adorable little boy. I've described it as Heroes meets Gilmore Girls since it's got so much excitement and it's full of surprises and cliffhangers whilst still having a nice small town feel with great characters.

The Cinderella story and the Beauty and the Beast story were some of my highlights, and tonight's episode exploring the life of little red riding hood was particularly gripping. I wont spoil it for you!

It is brought to us from the creators of Lost which I'm sure will tempt many people. I'm still to indulge into the world of Lost but after seeing this masterpiece the creators can come up with I will definitely be sitting down one day and surely watching the whole of the Lost series at once. Everyone who watched it is sure I'd love it, and I'm convinced I will too.

I recommend if you haven't already discovered the delights of once upon a time, I promise it wont disappoint. It's on on Sunday nights at 8pm on channel 5 but we're up to episode 15 now and I'd strongly recommend starting right from the beginning to enjoy it to the full since it's full of twists and story development. Hope you love it too.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment